Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions
ERASMUS-LIFE accepts publication of advertisements on the terms and conditions set out below. By placing an order, the Advertiser (which is the person placing the order for the Advertisement whether they are the advertiser of the product or service referred to in the Advertisement or the advertising agency or media buyer for such advertiser) accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms in full.
Content and Delivery of Advertisements
1. ERASMUS-LIFE may, without any responsibility to the Advertiser, reject, cancel or require any Advertisement to be amended that it considers unsuitable or contrary to these Terms and remove, not publish, suspend or change the position of any such Advertisement. ERASMUS-LIFE may refuse to publish any Advertisement for any Advertiser who has not paid any sums due for any advertising in the website. The Advertiser will remain responsible for all outstanding charges.
2. The publication of an Advertisement by ERASMUS-LIFE does not mean that ERASMUS-LIFE accepts the Advertisement has been provided in accordance with these Terms or that ERASMUS-LIFE has waived its rights under these Terms.
3. The Advertiser guarantees to ERASMUS-LIFE that:
(i) any information supplied in connection with the Advertisement is accurate, complete, true and not misleading;
(ii) it has obtained the consent of any living person whose name or image (in whole or in part) is contained in any Advertisement;
(iii) the Advertisements are legal, decent, honest and truthful, are not contrary to the provisions of any applicable law, regulation or code of practice, are not libellous or obscene and do not infringe the rights of any person (including any person's intellectual property rights);
(iv) all Advertisements submitted for publication online will be free of any viruses and no Advertisement will cause an adverse effect on the operation of the Website.
4. Where the Advertiser is an advertising agency or media buyer, the Advertiser guarantees that it is authorised by the advertiser of a product or service to place the Advertisement with ERASMUS-LIFE and the Advertiser will compensate ERASMUS-LIFE for any claim made by such advertiser against ERASMUS-LIFE.
5. All Advertisements are accepted on the basis that they will be paid for, at the applicable rates set out in the applicable rate card on the date of publication. ERASMUS-LIFE may change its rates at any time by publishing the modified rates on the website (http://erasmus-life.com/pay.php). Any changes to the rates will take effect immediately. However, any changes to the applicable rates will not apply to any orders made prior to the date of such change.
Data Collecting on ERASMUS-LIFE
6. Where an Advertiser wishes to drop cookies on users' computers or use pixels, web beacons or other data collecting technology for the purpose of displaying or providing advertising on Erasmus-life.com and tracking impressions and related data, it shall notify ERASMUS-LIFE in advance of booking an Advertisement and provide all information requested by ERASMUS-LIFE regarding such Data Collecting Technology.
Liability of ERASMUS-LIFE
8. ERASMUS-LIFE shall use its reasonable endeavours to reproduce Advertisements as provided by the Advertiser but cannot guarantee that the Advertisement will be of the same quality.
9. ERASMUS-LIFE cannot guarantee the time and dates of Advertisements. However, ERASMUS-LIFE will use reasonable efforts to comply with the wishes of the Advertiser.
10. If a booked Advertisement is not published at all solely due to a mistake on ERASMUS-LIFE's part, ERASMUS-LIFE will try to offer an alternative publication date(s). If the alternative date(s) is not accepted, the original booking will be cancelled and the Advertiser shall be entitled to a full refund if the Advertiser has paid in advance for the Advertisement. This shall be the Advertiser's sole remedy for failure to publish the advertisement.
11. If the Advertisement as reproduced by ERASMUS-LIFE contains a substantial error solely due to a mistake on ERASMUS-LIFE's part, ERASMUS-LIFE shall, on request, re-publish the Advertisement at no additional cost to the Advertiser.
12. ERASMUS-LIFE does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access by users of the Website but will use reasonable efforts to provide this.
13. The Advertiser has the right to cancel an Advertisement at any time if he has not completed the process by paying the corresponding amount, simply by sending us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: cancel add). However, if the Advertiser has already paid for the advertisement, the amount is non refundable.